Lincoln MKC: Luxury Brand Doubles Down on Expensive Fords
Remember that post I wrote a few weeks back about how Lincoln can be fixed by, among other things, fixing its whale-like grille and not charging an extra $20,000 for gussied-up Fords? Looks like things are going to stay the same as Lincoln announces the Escape-based MKC.
About Cameron RogersCameron Rogers is the founder and lead writer at Downshift Autos, the only automotive blog on the Internet*. Born in the back of an AMC Gremlin, Cameron vowed to never let this extraordinarily embarrassing detail define him, so help him God. He drives a GTI but absolutely will not shut up about it if somebody asks. He will not hesitate to let people know that no, they shouldn't get a Porsche 911 when a Morgan 3 Wheeler is so obviously the superior choice. He is obsessed with the seats of a Carrera GT and the steering wheel of a Fisker Karma. He once sat in the driver's seat of a Tesla Model S, his greatest accomplishment to date. He is just now realizing that writing an autobiography, however miniscule, in the third person is odd and unnerving. *As of this writing, Cameron has been informed that there are, in fact, many websites and blogs centered around cars and car culture. He regrets his grievous error.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barrett-Jackson Wrapup: American Steel and the Week's Most Expensive Cars
- Dream Garage: Porsche Carrera GT
- The BMW E92 M3 is Completely Sold Out, With New M3/M4 Still a Year Away
- Will KERS be the Next Big Thing in Consumer Engine Technology?
- Thousands of Owner's Manuals Available For Free at Just Give Me the Damn Manual
- Downshift Autos is Live From the Los Angeles Auto Show! : downshiftautos.com/2013/11/21/dow… … #laas 4 years ago
- Vettel Sets Record With United States Grand Prix Win: downshiftautos.com/2013/11/18/vet… #F1 #USGP 4 years ago
- Is Formula E the Future of Motorsports? downshiftautos.com/2013/11/14/is-… #race #ev #f1 4 years ago